Santa Fe 53' GSC bulkhead flatcar #93120
- Now with die cast metal body for excellent performance empty or loaded
- Limited-edition - one-time run of these car numbers!
- Prototypes in service from 1950s to early 2000s - some in work train service today
- Used to carry lumber, utility poles, pipe, steel shapes, rail and various building materials
- Fully asembled with finely detailed body, deck and bulkheads
- Correct 33" RP-25 metal wheelsets
- Proto MAX™ metal knuckle couplers
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > flatcar > flatcar: bulkhead
Santa Fe (Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe)
1. This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is limited to the quantity on hand.