Santa Fe 85' Budd 68-Seat Step-Down Coach (Reverse Seats)
- Add a must-have model to your WalthersProto Combined Super Chief / El Capitan consist with this version of the Budd 85' Hi-Level 68-Seat Step-Down Coach with reversed seats! Running as a combined consist, two step-down coaches were needed, one at front facing the transition car and the other at the end of the coach section where it connected to the Super Chief cars. But as seats could not be turned, riders faced the rear of the train. This layout-ready replica features the correct reversed seating arrangement plus:
- Real metal finish simulates stainless steel.
- Factory-installed grab irons.
- Prototypically accurate window tinting.
- Window gasket details as appropriate.
- Sprung operating diaphragms.
- Modeler-installed extended drawbars for 22" radius curves included.
- Turned metal RP-25 wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts.
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers/
- PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > coach
Santa Fe (Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe)