Precision National GP9 high hood phase II #136 with DCC & sound
- All-new body style with standard high hood!
- Based on as-built units produced from 1955 to 1957 (Phase II)
- Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
- Scale width hood with correct contours
- With or without dynamic brakes as appropriate
- Front and rear footboards
- See-through steps
- Same powerful drive as WalthersProto® locos featuring:
- Five-pole skew-wound motor
- 14 to 1 gear ratio
- Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Machined brass flywheel
- Heavy die-cast metal chassis
- Constant and directional LED headlights
- Available with ESU Sound for DCC and DC layouts
- 21-pin DCC plug
- Molded drill starter points - add grab irons to your model easily with the GP9 Phase II Diesel Detail Kit (#910–258 sold separately)
PLEASE NOTE: When operating Walthers-branded DCC-equipped locomotives in DC mode, do not use power packs that exceed an 18V rating. This includes MRC 1300-series power packs which have known issues with our decoders.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Locomotive > Diesel Locomotive > EMD (Electro-Motive Division) > GP9