2013 N & Z Reference Book
- For 80 years, Walthers has been committed to the fine tradition of model railroading.
- The annual Walthers Reference Book is a 'must have' for model railroaders - those with years of experience as well as those just getting started.
- Exciting new features in 2013 include:
- All-New Wall Calendar
- Easy-Access Up-front Hobby Shop Listing
- New Name Train Stories
- And More!
- It's a usable, collectible resource. Don't just take our word for it...
- "For most any model railroad project I work on, I turn to one of the Walthers Reference Books. Walthers Reference Books have been an important resource for me, especially when planning modeling projects. While the Internet is a great tool for finding information, it works best if you already know what you are looking for. With the printed Reference Book, you can easily browse selections of products, which can be great for generating ideas. Many times over the years I've started looking for one thing, only to find something better just a few pages away, which ultimately makes a better finished model. The Reference Books are a great modeling tool."
- David Popp, Managing Editor, Model Railroader magazine
- As always, there are thousands of new and current product listings plus Information Stations, inspirational Magic photos and model railroading resources.
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Book > Softcover Book
Number of Pages:
4. This item is out of print and is limited to the quantity on hand.