Standard Bettendorf T-Section Trucks with Ready-To-Mount Couplers (one pair)
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks with Ready-To-Mount Metal Couplers
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Bettendorf T-Section truck was introduced in the 1920’s with a one piece cast sideframe. It had a life similar to the Andrews truck.
- Ready-To-Mount Metal Whisker® Couplers
- Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal wheels
- Highly Flexible sprung trucks
- Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > freight car parts