Self-Centering Andrews (1898) Trucks (one pair)
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The Andrews truck is also a turn of the century design that was long lived. It represents one of the first steps in the development of the modern freight truck with its cast frame. The journal boxes are bolted to the main frame. This truck was used through the end of the 1950’s although by that time was only used in lighter applications such as refrigerator cars. Andrews trucks are probably still used where logging railroads remain in operation.
- Code 110 (.110) 33" ribbed back wheels
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal wheels
- Highly Flexible sprung trucks
- Metal Sideframes & Fully Sprung Self Centering Bolster
- Smooth tracking Free Rolling Contoured Insulated Plastic Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > freight car parts