Self-Centering A.S.F.® 100-ton Roller Bearing Trucks (one pair)
Metal Fully Sprung Equalized Trucks
Mounts with a #2 or 2-56 screw.
The ASF® 100-ton Roller Bearing Truck is from the modern diesel era. It has standard 36 inch wheels and a longer wheel base than the 50 or 70 ton roller bearing trucks. Our model is a faithful reproduction of the American Steel Foundries® Ride Control® truck. This truck is currently in use under a variety of rolling stock in North America.
- Code 110 (.110) 36" smooth back wheels
- Accurate markings
- Incredible detail True to prototype
- Non-magnetic Metal wheels
- Highly Flexible sprung trucks
- Metal SideFrames & Fully Sprung Bolster
- Smooth tracking Free rolling Contoured Insulated Axles
- RP-25 Free rolling wheels
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > freight car parts