Rock Island GP-7 #1277 with DCC & sound
- NEW Die-cast tooling for frame/sill
- Optional 800 gallon or 1,600 gallon fuel tank
- Fine scale handrails and stanchions
- Golden-white LEDs
- Painted hand rails
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
- Directional lighting
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- Separately-applied wire grab irons
- MU hoses and coupler cut bars
- Two painted crew members
- NMRA 8 pin plug for DCC
- Supports all DCC-programming modes
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
- A total of six DCC function outputs are available
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
- The LokSound Select Dual-Mode decoder allows your Atlas Gold Series locomotive to be used on DC as well as on DCC layouts.
- Please note that the Atlas Quantum Engineer will NOT operate an Atlas Gold Series locomotive equipped with a LokSound Select decoder on an analog (DC) layout. However, the sound and lighting functions of the LokSound Select decoder in the Atlas Gold Series DASH 8 locomotive can be controlled by an easy-to-use basic DCC system
- Also note that on a DC-powered layout, a DCC and sound equipped locomotive (such as the Atlas Gold Series DASH 8) CANNOT be consisted with another locomotive that does not also have both DCC and sound. (This statement does NOT apply to DCC-equipped locomotives operating on a DCC layout.)
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Locomotive > Diesel Locomotive > EMD (Electro-Motive Division) > GP7
Found In Catalog:
Rock Island (Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific)
May 5, 2015
1. This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is limited to the quantity on hand.