Union Pacific (CNW) Evans 52' 6" Gondola #340124
- The Southern Iron and Equipment Company (SIECO) of Atlanta, Georgia, began manufacturing gondolas in the mid-1970s. The Evans Company took control of SIECO in the early 1980s, producing the gondola under their own specifications. The gondola is still in use in North America today. This Atlas N scale gondola will find as many uses on your model railroad as the prototype did on the great rail lines of America.
- True scale dimensions with accurate detail
- Separately applied end and side ladders
- 100 Ton roller-bearing trucks with offset shank AccuMate® couplers
- Die-cast under frame
- AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > gondola
Found In Catalog: