Small Wooden Coaling Station kit
- Based on a 40-ton capacity prototype, it's a perfect combination of compact footprint and terrific detail ideal for branch lines, short lines, or smaller end-point terminals.
- Signature steam-era structure!
- Based on a 40-ton capacity CB&Q prototype
- Typical of small towers used on many railroads big or small
- Compact footprint ideally sized for most HO layouts
- Highly detailed support timbers, machinery house, grate, coal chute, counterweights and more
- Use alongside other Cornerstone structures (each available separately) to build a complete engine terminal
- Molded in gray plastic
- Measures: 3 x 5-5/8 x 7-13/16" 7.8 x 14.1 x 19.7cm
- Track Centerline Measures: 4-13/16" 12.1cm
Made In: Taiwan
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Accessory > Building / Structure