Tsunami2 TSU-PNP8 digital sound decoder for EMD-2 diesel models
The TSU-PNP8 is a universal factory board replacement sound decoder suitable for use in many manufacturer’s diesel models such as those made by Atlas, Athearn, and InterMountain Models. It is suitable for a wide variety of models from HO to S scale.
You will feel like you are in the cab with the amazing new features that Tsunami2 has to offer including: Reactive Dynamic Digital Exhaust, Functioning locomotive brakes, and train brakes. We also offer a large selection of selectable sound effects including: prime movers (up to 12), bells (12), airhorns (40+) and more!
This decoder includes a connector to easily add a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 74 x 17 x 5mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 2A
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Function Outputs: 8
- Audio Amplifier: 2 Watt, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
- Sound Channels: 16
Diesel Engines Included:
- EMD 567 12 Cylinder No Transition
- EMD 567C 16 Cylinder Non-Turbo
- EMD 645E 12 Cylinder Non-Turbo
- EMD 645E 12 Cylinder Turbo
- EMD 645F 16 Cylinder Turbo
- EMD 645E 20 Cylinder Turbo
- EMD 710G 12 Cylinder
- EMD 710G 16 Cylinder
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders