Amtrak Midwest Charger SC-44 #4618 with DCC Wowsound on Board
- Bachmann’s all new DCC sound-equipped SC-44 Charger uses Siemen Mobility’s original design documentation and sound files. This model includes a TCS WOWSound® CD-Quality 16-bit 44,100Hz decoder with Audio Assist® for easy configuration without programming CVs and a Keep-Alive® device for uninterrupted operation, even over dirty track. The WOWSound® diesel-electric locomotive sound package includes horn, bell, prime mover, start-up/shutdown, compressor, cooling fan, coupler close/release, brake release and application, crew alert, grade crossing quill, departing and arriving station announcements, and more. Loaded with prototypical features, the Charger brings all the sights and sounds of Siemen’s diesel electric locomotive to your layout.
- Destination Board shows: Pontiac, Michigan
- Siemens-approved design
- DCC sound-equipped for sound, speed, direction, and lighting control
- TCS true CD quality audio in 16-bit 44,100Hz sound
- Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
- Voice-guided Audio Assist® programming tool for easy set-up of almost all decoder functionality
- Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
- Directional headlights
- Interior corridor work lights
- Roof-mounted strobe lights, per prototype
- Marker lights
- Steady/alternate flashing ditch lights
- Die-cast frame
- Separately applied windshield wipers, grab irons and detail parts
- Performs best on 22” radius curves or greater.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Locomotive > Diesel Locomotive > Siemens Rail Systems > SC-44 "Charger"