Union Pacific Stock Car With Cattle Sounds #49382
- Stock cars were used to transport a variety of live animals, such as cattle, mules, horses, as well as hogs sheep and calves. Animal transport was and still is an important revenue stream for many railroads.
- BLIs K7A is a handsome reproduction of the Pennsylvania Railroad design. Our sound equipped stock cars are equipped with motion-operated on/off technology so that live stock noises can be heard when the train moves or is jostled. Just like in real life!
- So, if your pike has livestock to move, we have the means. Our sound stock cars have been a hit for many years in HO scale and now were bringing them to N scale for the first time! Order yours today.
- Integrated Motion Activated Sound
- Authentic Live Stock Sounds (see item description for actual sound effect)
- Intensity of noises varies with motion
- Functions on DC and DCC layouts (no DCC control)
- Beautifully Detailed and Accurately Modeled
- Precision Paint, Color, and Lettering Schemes
- Composition: ABS
- Couplers: (2) Operating MicroTrains Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 55, 70 and 80 Rail
- Minimum Operating Radius: 9.75 in
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > livestock car