90' single track deck girder bridge kit
This authentic Walthers Cornerstone 90' Single-Track Railroad Deck Girder Bridge is typical of bridges used for decades on lines large and small. Railroad deck girder bridges are used in all kinds of arrangements across the continent. Use this kit as a stand-alone bridge supported by Cornerstone Engineered Bridge System bridge abutments or as part of a larger viaduct with piers, Steel Railroad Bridge Towers or Bridge Tower Bents. Once in place, add WalthersTrack Code 83 Bridge Track or other trackage of your choice (each sold separately). Kit parts come molded in dark gray plastic and feature simulated steel construction.
- One of the most popular railroad bridge designs with unlimited overhead and side clearance for passing trains
- Fits steam, diesel and modern-eras
- Build with open or ballasted deck
- Perfect as approach spans for bigger Cornerstone and other bridge kits
- Add to new or existing scenery with Single-Track Center Piers and Abutments available separately
- Use with WalthersTrack Code 83 Bridge Track (sold separately) plus flexible, sectional and hand-laid track or your own rail Detailed plastic parts molded in dark gray
- Use with Steel Bridge Towers and Bents (both sold separately) to model a viaduct.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Accessory > Bridge / Trestle
Dimensions (L x W x H):
12-7/16" x 1-3/16" x 1-3/16" (31.5 x 3.0 x 3.0cm)
Found In Catalog:
p. 172 2021 HO Scale Reference Book