BNSF 85' Pullman-Standard 36-Seat Diner #11 "Fred Harvey"
- Real metal finish simulates stainless steel
- Correct GSC 41-NDO Outside Swing Hanger trucks as used in the 1960s
- Factory-installed grab irons.
- Prototypically accurate window tinting.
- Window gasket details as appropriate.
- Sprung operating diaphragms.
- Modeler-installed extended drawbars for 22" radius curves included.
- Turned metal RP-25 wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts.
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers.
- PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > diner
BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe)