Santa Fe (Lighted) 85' Pullman-Standard 36-Seat Diner #61
- The equal of any five-star restaurant, the WalthersProto 85' Pullman-Standard 36-Seat Diner serves up fine dining for HO passengers aboard the combined Super Chief / El Capitan! Delivered new in 1950 for Super Chief service, diners could enjoy superbly prepared food in comfortable surroundings featuring Native American-inspired decor. Most later went to Amtrak, with one car retained for the executive car fleet. Ready for operation or display, features of this WalthersProto replica include:
- Real metal finish simulates stainless steel.
- Correct GSC 41-NDO Outside Swing Hanger trucks as used in the 1960s.
- Factory-installed grab irons.
- Prototypically accurate window tinting.
- Window gasket details as appropriate.
- Sprung operating diaphragms.
- Modeler-installed extended drawbars for 22" radius curves included.
- Turned metal RP-25 wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts.
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers.
- PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > diner
Santa Fe (Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe)