Santa Fe 85' Budd Hi-Level Diner #652
- Serve up something special for your combined Super Chief / El Capitan with this WalthersProto replica of the 85' Budd Hi-Level Diner! With the kitchen facilities on the lower level, up to 80 guests (more than twice the capacity of a standard diner) were able to "dine penthouse-style" in the upper seating area. Tipping the scales at a massive 97 tons, the cars rode on heavy-duty six-wheel trucks. Ready for operation or display, features of this WalthersProto replica include:
- Real metal finish simulates stainless steel.
- Factory-installed grab irons.
- Prototypically accurate window tinting.
- Window gasket details as appropriate.
- Sprung operating diaphragms.
- Modeler-installed extended drawbars for 22" radius curves included.
- Turned metal RP-25 wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts.
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers.
- PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > diner
Santa Fe (Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe)