The T4X is a multi-purpose HO-scale decoder. This decoder may be hard-wired or plugged directly into any locomotive with a 9-pin JST plug. The T4X may be used in locomotives which have ditch lights in addition to forward and reverse headlights.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- RailCom®: This feature allows the decoder to talk to the command station. RailCom supports expansion for new features.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
- Interface Type: Hard-Wire or Direct-Plug (9-Pin JST)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.969" x 0.661" x 0.193" or 24.61mm x 16.79mm x 4.9mm
- Scale: HO Scale
- Continuous/Peak: 1.3/2.0 Amp
- Total Functions: 4
- Function Rating: 100 mA
- 12V Outputs: 4
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders