This decoder is designed specifically to meet the needs of European HO-Scale modelers. This decoder is compliant with the NEM660 standard found in locomotives equipped with the MTC 21-pin socket. The EU series decoders are compatible with all of TCS' motherboards, or any locomotive equipped with the MTC 21-pin socket.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
- Interface Type: Direct-Plug (21-Pin MTC)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.797" x 0.613" x 0.197" or 20.24mm x 15.58mm x 5mm
- Scale: HO Scale
- Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
- Total Functions: 8
- Function Rating: 100 mA
- 12V Outputs: 8
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders