Southern Pacific 89' Thrall Bi-Level Auto Carrier #157481
- Chances are your new mini-van, light truck, SUV or crossover took it's first long trip by train aboard a Bi-Level Autorack like this WalthersProto replica! Introduced in the late 1970s as demand for pick ups and similar vehicles increased, these 89' 6" (27.2m) flatcars were fitted with racks with just two decks to provide more interior space for higher profile vehicles. A key part of Walthers Auto Series, these highly detailed and fully assembled HO models feature:
- One time run of these road numbers, order now - limited quantity available.
- Prototypes introduced in 1970s and still going strong today.
- Used to haul light trucks and similar vehicles.
- Factory-installed grab irons, ladders and brake equipment.
- Perfect car for Cornerstone(R) Auto Series kits, each sold separately.
- Ultra-smooth rolling 33" RP-25 turned metal wheelsets.
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers.
- PLEASE NOTE: As WalthersProto Auto Racks are the correct prototype length, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > auto carrier