BNSF 85' Pullman-Standard 4-4-2 Sleeper #64 "Marias Pass"
- Passengers on your WalthersProto Combined Super Chief / El Capitan are sure to have a memorable trip aboard the 85' Pullman-Standard 4-4-2 Regal series Sleepers! Santa Fe purchased 16 of these spacious sleepers fitted with four double-bedrooms, four compartments and two drawing rooms for postwar Super Chief service, which were later used on other name trains and served with Amtrak. Ready for operation or display, features of this WalthersProto replica include:
- Real metal finish simulates stainless steel.
- Correct GSC 41-NDO Outside Swing Hanger trucks as used in the 1960s.
- Factory-installed grab irons.
- Prototypically accurate window tinting.
- Window gasket details as appropriate.
- Sprung operating diaphragms.
- Modeler-installed extended drawbars for 22" radius curves included.
- Turned metal RP-25 wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts.
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers.
- Please Note: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Passenger Car > sleeper
BNSF (Burlington Northern Santa Fe)