Tsunami 2 BLU-2200 Sound Decoder 2-Amp EMD Diesel Locomotives
- The BLU-2200 is a universal-style sound decoder that can be operated in three different ways: DC, DCC and Wireless mode. Using the Blunami app (iOS versions 8 or later), you can operate your locomotive with incredible ease of use. This decoder is suitable for use in both HO and small S-scale models. Wireless mode not currently available for android devices.
- DYNAMIC DIGITAL EXHAUST
- For added realism, you’ll love our reactive Dynamic Digital Exhaust (DDE) feature that automatically notches your models engine up or down depending on the load on the motor. With the Blunami App, DDE calibration has never been easier. When your locomotive is traveling across flat terrain and simply maintaining speed, you will hear your locomotive chugging along. But, when the locomotive encounters a grade and the engineer applies more throttle to get the train up the hill, the engine sounds will automatically react and reflect the increase of power needed to crest the hill. DDE accomplishes this by calculating the changes in strain or load on the motor and adjusting the exhaust to appropriately simulate the work the engineer would be doing to the throttle of the engine. This gives Blunami the ability to create the most realistic experience possible.
- HIGH QUALITY SOUND LIBRARY
- Our large selection of high quality sound effects include:
- 10 Exhaust Chuffs
- Up to 12 Prime Movers in each sound profile
- Up to 12 Bells
- 90 Whistles
- 40+ Airhorns
- Additional couplers, dynamos, cab chatter and more!
- ADDED REALISM
- Additional realism can be simulated by adding functioning locomotive and train brakes, injectors, power reverse, firebox flicker and more.
- EASY INSTALLATION
- The BLU-2200 can simply plug into models equipped with a DCC quick plug. Our 9-Pin JST to NMRA 8-Pin Wiring Harness (P.N. 810135) can also be used to plug the BLU-2200 into models equipped with an NMRA 8-Pin plug. The BLU-2200 can also be wired into a large variety of models.
- his 2-amp, universal-style format, and includes a connector to easily add a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140 or 810160) to maintain performance over dirty track and switches.
- Dimensions: 41.9 x 18.8 x 6.8mm
- Max. Motor Stall Current: 2A
- Max. Function Current: 100mA (each output)
- Function Outputs: 6
- Audio Amplifier: 2 Watt, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V – 22V
- Sound Channels: 16
Made In: United States
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > model train control > DCC Decoders