130' 2-Stall Diesel Engine House
- Keep your HO diesel fleet ready for the road with the Cornerstone 130' Brick Diesel House. Typical of purpose-built facilities that began appearing in the 1930s and are still used today, this detailed structure kit features:
- Based on a Milwaukee Road prototype - similar facilities used by many railroads.
- Fits layouts from the 1930s to the present day.
- Must-have structure for engine terminals and shops.
- Easily adapted to other types of industries.
- Separate office can be installed on left or right side.
- Slotted base accepts popular rail sizes (rail sold separately).
- Modeler-installed under track inspection pits.
- Separate windows, doors, roof vents and downspouts.
- Molded in three colors.
- Measures: Main Building: 18-1/2 x 8-1/4 x 4-3/4" 47 x 21 x 12cm Track Centers: 3-1/4" 8.2cm Office: 7-3/16 x 3-11/32 x 2-13/16" 8.5 x 18.3 x 7.1cm
Made In: Taiwan
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Accessory > Building / Structure