Santa Fe Greenville 7,000 CF Wood Chip Hopper #165044
- One of the lightest loads moved by rail, wood chips require one of the biggest cars and they're easy to add to HO operations with these WalthersMainline Greenville 7000-cubic Foot Woodchip Hoppers! Back by popular demand, features of these models include:
- One time run of these road numbers, order now - limited quantity available!
- Prototypes in service from early 1970s to the present.
- Designed especially for moving woodchips from sawmills to paper mills.
- Prototypical interior bracing.
- Authentic door latch details.
- Detailed brake gear.
- Heavy die-cast metal underframe.
- 100-ton trucks with correct 36" turned metal RP-25 wheels.
- Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Rolling Stock > Freight Car > hopper > hopper: open
Santa Fe (Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe)