Power Plant Rotary Dumper
- Keep raw materials moving along your railroad with the Cornerstone Rotary Dumper kit! Designed to unload cars without the need for uncoupling, the prototypes serve a variety of industries that require large volumes of bulk material such as coal, woodchips and limestone. Designed for easy construction, this detailed structure kit features.
- Essential detail for modern heavy industries.
- Prototypes in service from the 1970s to the present.
- Use with powerplants, paper mills, steel mills and more.
- Highly detailed plastic parts.
- Model a complete power grid with these Cornerstone kits, including the Coal Conveyor with Transfer House (#933-4171), Modern High-Voltage Transmission Towers (#933-3343), Lakeshore Energy Power Plant (#933-4172), Substation (#933-4175), Intermediate Height "Wood" Utility Poles (#933-4173), plus SceneMaster Utility Poles (#949-4120) and Utility Company Vehicles (#949-11636 series), each sold separately.
- Kit measures: 10 x 6-1/8 x 3-1/4" 25.4 x 15.5 x 8.2cm; Required depth clearance: 2-3/8" 6cm.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Accessory > Building / Structure