Durango & Silverton train set
Built originally as a mining line, the scenic value of the Durango & Silverton was quickly recognized in passenger service. After surviving natural disasters, wars, and financial instability, a determined staff (and starring roles in several Hollywood movies) promoted the tourism that ensures the line's survival to this day. Now recognized as a National Historic Landmark and a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark, the Durango & Silverton continues to provide year-round tourist service. Our Durango & Silverton passenger set comes complete with:
- DCC-ready 2-8-0 locomotive and tender with operating headlight
- factory-installed 8-pin socket ready for DCC decoder installation of your choice
- open excursion car
- old-time combine
- old-time coach
- 47″ x 38″ oval of snap-fit E-Z Track® including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
- power pack and speed controller
- illustrated instruction manual
- Recommended for ages 14 years old & up.
- This product is equipped with a 110 volt power supply designed for U.S./Canadian customers. Additional adapters or converters may be required in other countries.
Made In: China
Product Condition: New
Product Type: Model Train > Train Set
Found In Catalog: